BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Monday, January 03, 2005

PASTA AND GIANTS

The Football season is over. I have nothing to do on Sunday afternoons till the Giants play again in September. I want either Eagles or Colts to win the Superbowl. Donovan and Payton both deserve and it would be a shame if either never won a Superbowl. No matter what I will be cheering against the Jets and Pittsburgh. I have friends that are fans of both, so I rather not hear any gloating.

Since the Giants did not play until last night, I found my self kind of bored yesterday afternoon. I got these nice Stainless Steel pots and pans for Christmas from Santa, so I had it a point to use every single one except for the big kettle I got. I had the bright idea of boiling pasta and putting it into disposable Tupperware. This I belief would be a great time saver and it should be. I could do 2 boxes of Ziti at a time. When it was all said and done, I have 12 Tupperware containers of cooked pasta in my icebox. I don't know if it goes bad, but even if I ate once a day, I think I have enough cooked to last till the end of the month.