BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Monday, January 31, 2005

farewell

This will be my last post for a while. I am leaving my job and taking a job in Elmira. I just gave my boss my two weeks and he tried to talk me out of it. This of course means that I will be moving. It is about a 50 minute drive from the GBA to my new job. I will be communing for the last 2 weeks of this month and since I am headed home the next to weekends, I plan on moving a lot of small stuff to my friend Joe's house. He has the most room to store it and is closer than my parents. I suspect that at the new job blogging will be very light to non-existant and because of the move and finding an apartment and my lack of a laptop this I suspect will be my last post for a least a month possibly into the end of march. Thank you everyone who leaves comments. I'll be back.