BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

BLOCKBUSTER ONLINE

I have been using Blockbuster Online for a month now and I have been very happy with it. I did do a free trial of Netflix but Blockbuster is cheaper and the envelopes to mail the movies back seal much better as the adhesive area is 3x bigger than the Netflix package. I find the Blockbuster site easier to navigate. So everything was going smooth. I got home from work, worked out for a half an hour and was going to watch the first Episode of Season 2. I was the right sleeve, but it was Vol. 2 of Season 2 and not Vol. 1. Season 1 ended with a cliffhanger and I can have resolved to watch all 7 seasons in order. It was quite easy to report on the website, but manyana I am suppose to get Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 in the mail. I just hope that Vol. 2 is Vol. 1. I recommend Blockbuster anyways over Netflix.