BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

LIKE I HAVE TIME TO NAME BLOG POST AND SUCH

I am really burnt out from my job. I have written post for the blog. Read it over and thought 'I don't want to read this crap, why would anyone else'. I am thinking the same thing now. My life has become unbelievably boring the last 2 months, I can barely stand it. I have thought about taking a new approach to this blog. That would probably take place in February and March. It started out as a hobby, but I have time to post anything meaningful other then stupid things about my boring life. I really don't know how people post anything at all and some I know that some of the blogs I read are by people with jobs. I just don't know how they manage to post a few times a day. I usually check my favorite blogs twice a day and they seem to always have to new stuff. My miss my old blog, I used to force my self to write things on the weekend and the post them throughout the week. I was getting like 20 returning visits a day. The problem was that one of my close friends that I really don't like much accidentally stumble across it. I did not feel the freedom to post what I wanted when I would have to answer for it in person. I am going to try and get back to that but it probably won't be till things slow back down halfway through the next quarter.