BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I HAVE NOT QUIT, YET.

Despite reports, I have not given up bloging. I just have no time. I am spending 10 to 12 hours a day at work and I am extremely busy the entire time. I get home from work and I am so tired I lay down on the couch and just watch the telly. I am leaving work early Friday so I can go to our company Christmas party for which I still need to buy a gift for my secret Santa and I have no idea what to get. I just found out that I have to dress up for the Christmas party and I don't even dress up for work. I have actually had some good things to blog about but I don't have five minutes to gather my thoughts to put something together that won't read like a fourth grader wrote it. That is all for now. Don't give up. It will all get better in February or March or April, I hope.