BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Saturday, December 11, 2004

CHRISTMAS PARTY

Friday night was our company Christmas party. It was a good time. Last year we had it right here in the office on Christmas Eve day afternoon and that was a real inconvenience for me since I was leaving town to go to my parents which are two hours away and we do our family Christmas on the Eve. This year the party was paid for my a show company that I will not name. They paid for it because we are the biggest distributors for their shoes in the United States. I drank more glasses of wine than I have in a long time in one sitting. I generally feel that I can drink as much beer as I want to and not feel drunk. I have not touched liqueur in years. A few years ago, I tried to turn my self in a wine drink but it did not take. I still would rather have a glass of wine with a nice dinner than a beer but really there is nothing more relaxing than getting home from work and having a Genny. (As in Genny Light.) I also decided that last night was my last secret Santa that I will participate in at work. I think I do well buying gifts for my family and friends, but other people I suck. I won't even tell you what I bought, but I got a $10 gift certificate to EB games which is perfect for me and also a bit strange. It is strange because I keep all knowledge for my love of video games at a minimum at work, so I have no idea who my secret Santa was. It was a very good time.