BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

THIS MORNING

I wonder in these small incidents in my life give my readers a better perspective of who I am? Well, today you get a two for price of one.

I come strolling into the office at 9:10 this morning.

"Everybody stop worrying, I am here"

"Oh, are you late?"

"Funny"

"So, why are you late?"

"I lost track of time"

"Is that why you still holding a full Starbucks Frapachino?"

"Ummm, alright"

This was all done is jest, nobody really cares if your late as long as you come to work.

Later that same morning.

"Matt (one of the IT guys), I can't get my computer to print."

"I will be right over to check it out."

"Ok, thanks"

a few minutes later.

"Maybe you should try putting paper into the printer"

"Oh, um, do I look like have time to put paper into a printer"

"Maybe if you were on time for work, you would have time."

"Touché"