BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Thursday, October 21, 2004

SOX, BUSH, AND STEAK AND SHAKE

I am going to cover a lot of things so just sit down and SHUT UP! heh heh

I am dead tired. I was up till quarter after 1 last night and for the first time in a looooong time my alarm woke me up this morning. I miss the days when I could stay out till 1 or 2 in the morning, go to classes all day and work a mostly full time job and it was only 3 years ago. I feel old this morning.
I went to my favorite watering hole last night with some friends. I was one of 4 people cheering for the Sox surrounded by Yankee fans. I got to talking with some of the students who were out last night. I was pleasantly surprised by the political conversations I had last night. So I will go out on a limb and say


BUSH WILL WIN NEW YORK!!

SarahK talks about going to Steak n Shake. I want to go to Steak and Shake. A year and half ago, I along with my parents helped my little sista Tarah move back out to Indiana from Syracuse. We were out there a couple of days helping her get settled in. I borrowed her car and drove out into Muncie. It was not that different from the GBA except there was a lot less cultural diversity than I was used to and everything was flat. The stores seemed that same and then I the Steak and Shake. I never knew that there was a place where you could get a Steak and a Shake. I went back to my sista house and told her and my parents that we needed to go to Steak and Shake for dinna. They were like 'We are coing to Cracker Barrel.' I have nothing against Cracker Barrel. I like the Cracker Barrel, but there is a Cracker Barrel in the GBA. I can go right now if I wanted. OK, maybe not right now. Tarah was like Steak and Shake is not so good. 'I WANNA GO TO STEAK AND SHAKE!! There's nothing like a 28 year old having a temper tantrum. So we went to Cracker Barrel and I made fun of people from Indiana because they were not from New York.