BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Thursday, October 07, 2004

KNOW THY ENEMY:LIBERALS-T-SHIRT CONTEST

You may be reading this because Frank J of IMAO has selected my entry into the top 5 for this contest. There is the off chance my entry was not selected by Frank, but I have every confidence that I will be selected or Frank is a monkey. Anyways, since many may be reading this based on link to herE from IMAO after Frank post the finalist. I want you to remember that when you don't vote for me you make the Baby Jesus cry. That is not a veiled threat, thats just the way it is.

UPDATE: I did not make the cut, I had edit my entry down to the same length of the other descriptions. I guess the finalist did not feel that way and are confortable with monkey-boy edit them if they win. I personally believe in free speech. (That's what I keep telling myself anyways.)