BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

MY FIRST TWO BOOKS

have decided to write my first two books.

The first is goind to be called: There is no P in Binghamton. This will be a collection of funny and interesting stories about the GBA. The title is based on people who are not from the area pronouncing Binghamton-Bing-Hamp-Ton. This will take me a while to compile.

The other I am working on is a funny take on the whole Pilgrim thing. My own family on my fathers side goes back to William Brewster, who was the religious leader of the of the Pilgrems. This will be mostly the oral history that has been passed down from generation to generation. I am still working on a title so if anyone has a suggestion, I will be sure to take credit for it.

The almost true story of the Pilgrams: or how the Brewster family saved western civilization.