BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Monday, September 20, 2004

IT WAS A GOOD DAY.

Last night I fell asleep with the lyrics to Ice Cube's "It was a good day" going though my head. It was a good day. I was sick all day Saturday. I did wake up Sunday morning cold, the last few nights it has gotten down in the fifties. I got up ate breakfast, played some NHL 2k5. I noticed on my way to church that my watched had stopped. It did not even bother me. It had worked since I bought it 3 years ago. The message in church was good. I got introduced to two wonderful girls. I just want to note something here. I go to a church of around 1200 people. With this many people, almost every Sunday I get introduced to a new girl. This week it was two and they were both beautiful. I think that there are maybe 5 or 6 guys in my church in their 20's and single. There are countless girls. It is a lot different then when I used to go out to bars and hit on chicks. 90% of the time you had to go up to them. In church it seems they get in line to meet you. I go home and the Giants win. The defense plays so well, that it is more entertaining to watch them than to watch the offense. It was such a nice day out that I went to the park and played basketball. The only white guy and I played awesome. I got home watched a movie, finished the book I was reading. When I was brushing my teeth, I realized my stalker did not even stop by uninvited. This was the first Sunday since I can remember that they did not come over. It was a good day.