BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

HIS NAME'S JASON AND HE'S CRAZY

I force my self to watch NEVER DIE ALONE the other night. It is a sad state of affairs when David Arquette gives the mose believable performance in a drama. The movie had absolutly no believable characters. The most likably character was played by DMX and twice in the movie he gave battery acid to women when they thought is was heroin to kill them. I am not above turning off a movie if is really bad, but this movie was so bad I could not stop watching it.

The other movie I watched was THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT. I actully thought I was going to get punked by this movie. If you have not seen the movie you stop reading now. I liked this movie a lot. I have always wanted the ability to go back into my past with the knowledge I have now and be able it effect the future the way I want. I would probly use it for evil. I have always said for the last few years that if I knew in high school what I know now about women, I would have been the biggest pimp ever. That knowledge is wasted on women my own age because most them are just bitter about the guys they knew in the past that were like me. I am getting a little of track. I liked the movie, so go rent it. oh, I almost forgot. This movie has a quote in it, that goes in my top 25 movie quotes of all time. "His name's Jason and he's crazy"