BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Thursday, August 26, 2004

50 things to know me better

1. Your name spelled backwards. WERB

2. Where were your parents born? Father - Hornell, NY); Mother - Coudersport, PA

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? AVP wallpaper

4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Number 5

5. Last time you swam in a pool? July, at my parents.


6. Have you ever been in a school play? No, but my friends and I once put on a skit for a high school gong show. (We did not get gonged.)

7. How many kids do you want? three or four

8. Type of music you dislike most? jam band (DEAD, MOE, PHISH, buy I can handle DMB)

9. Are you registered to vote? Yes

10. Do you have cable? Nope. Just got ride of it this week. I hate televison.

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yes, I used to own one.

12. Ever prank call anybody? It has been about two weeks since I pranked one of my friends.

13. Ever get a parking ticket? I have gotten something around 25 in 6 years that I have lived in the GBA. None before that.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I was Airbourne.

15. Farthest place you ever traveled. Hondouras

16. Do you have a garden? no, My parents have a large one and I can remember spending my summers weeding it. UGH!

17. What’s your favorite comic strip? get fuzzy

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Well, the first verse anyway.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Morning shower.

20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? The Butterfly Effect.

21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni

22. Chips or popcorn? cornchips w/ SAL-sa

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? huh?

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? I have never heard of this, but when I worked on my uncle's farm I used to smoke corn silk.

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? negative

26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange Juice unless your talking about Cider

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Dad who called this morning to tell me he would be in the GBA on business today, at the time of writting this I have not gone yet.

28. Favorite type chocolate bar? SCOR

29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? 2000.

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I hate tomatos.

31. Have you ever won a trophy? A few from high school sports.

32. Are you a good cook? good enough to satisfy myself.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? This seems like a weird question in this day and age. Unless you life in Jersey.

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No

35. Sprite or 7-up? Diet Coke

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Every day I was in the Army.

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? batteries

38. Ever throw up in public? Yes, The very first time when I was 19 my friends kept track and said it threw up 14 times in a few hours.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Millionaire, because if you believe that money can't buy you love you have not meet Bill and Melinda Gates.

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, within a few hours maybe.

41. Ever call a 1-900 number? negative

42. Can ex’s be friends? If they were friends before. I am only friends with one x-girlfriend and I became such good friends with her new boyfriend that he became my roomate for 6 months after she graduated from Binghamton University.

43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My brother in law before he died.

44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? My mom says the nurses called me Kojak.

45. What message is on your answering machine? It is my name and nothing else.

46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Franz, Hanz always got by on his coattails.

47. What was the name of your first pet? Tiger and Brighteyes, two cats my parents got right after I was born.

48. What is in your purse? none of your business

49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? read

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That I'm done with this list.