BREW

offical Blog of the Liger

Friday, July 30, 2004

A NEW BEGINNING

Earlier this week I delete a blog I had started in in march. I think I had around 120 posts and I had about 20 people linking to me. I hated that blog. It had been discovered by some people that knew me and although I did not mind that they found it. It did make me self-conscience of the things I was writting about. There is nothing fun about explaining yourself in person about something I had written early that day. I just got tired of it. I would spend weekends thinking about what I was going to post on Monday, since I resolved to not post from home. That may change, but I fear that the blog will take over my life. I appreciate everyone who has link to me in the past. I would hope you choose to link to me in the future.